You can test your connection to ensure the iPhones are set up for reliable communication. To test your connection:
- Once your iPhones are set up as described in
Setting Up the iPhones, tap Settings on
the Tin Can main screen on both phones so they are both on the Settings
- On the iPhone you want to send from, tap Send Test Signal. A test
sequence will begin playing back.
- Watch the Signal Meter on the receiving iPhone. It will tell you how good the signal is.
- Adjust the position of the iPhones—or their headsets if you used them—until the Signal Meter on the receiving iPhone shows a good signal (green).
- Once you have a good signal, tap Stop Sending and return to the Tin Can main screen. You are ready to send notes!
Note: If you want to send notes in both directions, do the above steps for both iPhones until you have a good connection in both directions.